I’ve been spending a great deal of time lately writing and editing meeting minutes. Sunday night I sent out the minutes of at least three or four different meetings to the various committees I belong to. On the last email, I said I might just write up the minutes of my life and post them, so here I am.
November 27, 2007 (a.m. only)
Beginning of the Day: Woke up at 6:30. Showered. Decided to wear black pants and pink shirt.
Breakfast: Running late. Stopped at Taco Bell.
- Checked email
- Set up computers for first class
- Fixed Airport Base Station in library
- Cleaned desk
- Promised the loan of a Betsy-Tacy book for a co-worker’s daughter.
- Miscellaneous cleaning up
- Assisted with classes in computer lab
- Entered new students on server for typing program. Made password cards for students.
- Checked email.
- Emailed tech guy about network problem.
- Entered behavior referrals into database.
Next session: In about 25 minutes.